Youtube

     I am not an avid YouTube user but I do use it for noise. When I was younger I would watch YouTube everyday, I would wait for certain influencers to post each week and watch the videos right away. I would look up different hair braids to do and makeup tutorials I could recreate. Now I don't do that, I will start a YouTube video and put my phone under my pillow to just use it as noise for me to fall asleep. I am someone who needs noise to fall asleep but any noise from noise machines such as rain storms, waterfalls or jungle noises all just annoy me. I need a boring video playing so I don't get hooked on the video but I hear the voices. I also can't sleep with the tv on, I struggle with a flashing light happening in my room while I am trying to sleep. 

    Sometimes when I get bored I will get back into watching videos again. I still enjoy seeing videos from my favorite influencers they still make me laugh and question a lot of things. I really enjoy conspiracy theories, those really make me think and I love videos that make me think and question the world. Most of those theories mind boggle me. I remember certain items a way in my mind and then I watch those videos and they are completely different. This is my favorite, make me wonder, make me think, make me question. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Sport

Real Life

Sim