Sim

 We finished the simulation this week and I have touched on many times how much I enjoyed the sim. I cant express enough how much I learned from it and how thankful I am to be able to have that opportunity. I loved how it got more and more difficult as we moved forward the same way that a job will get more and more difficult the more responsibilities that they put on you. We have learned all the different areas of all different social media platforms all year and throughout learning about them and being able to work with them at the same time was amazing. I have touched on how I enjoy working in social media before and hope that its in my future job but now I am applying to social media jobs because I felt that I could succeed with that career. I loved negotiating, I came to school wanting to be a lawyer therefore arguing with clients for lack of a better word was very fun for me. I loved when I finally got them to agree after many offers and not picking certain people due to their primary audience. I plane to take all of the things I learned from this class into the real world. 

Comments

  1. Hello, also having done some social media work before the class, I also really engaged with the sim. It gave me a taste of what it was like to be our SM coordinator at work, and it's got me excited to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simulation got harder for me too. This was especially for the sections dealing with social media influencers. I was very upset with the soccer player for not caring about me gifting the product. I am satisfied with my scores. Being in the middle is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting to me, with me also going into marketing this simulation seems like something I would really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the Sim a lot too. It gave me the ability to be in charge of a marketing plan was awesome! It was interesting to try different techniques to see what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Sport

Real Life