Professionalism

     The simulation we are doing for class is becoming real to me. Whenever I struggle with a step within the sim I think about how this is what I am going to do the rest of my life and I need to learn. Recently I heard the quote " If you are the best at what you do there will always be room for you." With jobs decreasing I think I need to be the best at what i do to stand out in my field. When I struggle with the sim I feel as if I am not the best. I know this is not a thing to focus on but it is something I think about. I have been working nonstop to just keep on learning everything I don't know and it has been going well. I have been meeting with professionals learning about all the different things that make people stand out in the marketing world. I have heard experience, communication, professionalism and willingness to learn. I have been working on these things to help myself stand out. I hope I am able to make these things a habit and become one of the best at what I do. I know that takes time but I am determined to work at it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Sport

Real Life

Sim