Fall Break

     As I have mentioned previously, I love going home! Fall break was a much needed time away. I went home and had all time time to myself due to my parents being in Florida. I had a self care weekend, I got my hair cut, my nails and eyebrows done and I got to spend a lot of time with my long distance boyfriend which was great. Over the weekend we went to the cider mill which is one of my favorite things. We got doughnuts and cider along with going through a huge corn maze. Halloween comes along with a lot of fun traditions for me. I love all the scary things, I love scary movies, haunted houses, scary corn mazes and all the candy.  Not being able to see my parents was hard I am someone who hates being home alone. I need the conversation and just the presence of others. 

    I did have to end my break early and come back at 6 am on Tuesday due to us having 10 am volleyball practice. This made my morning a little tough, I am not a morning person. I am someone who does not talk in the morning and if you talk to me you probably will not receive and response. This is something I have to work on for the real world due to work days not starting at noon. I hope to fix this by may since that is when I am graduating. I think my solution is just going to be buckets of coffee.




Comments

  1. Hi Sydney, I am sorry you had to leave home at 6 am in the morning to come here. I really hope you enjoyed break. Can't wait to see you in class soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sydney, always interesting to hear about the common athlete sacrifices we all make. However, great to hear you had a self care weekend, I did the same largely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Sport

Real Life

Sim