New Responsibilities

 Learning about Instagram this week in class was very fun for me. With my internship this summer I worked primarily by posting on Instagram. This is something I truly enjoyed, especially being able to see all of the analytics of your postings. With my internship concluding in August I began doing the social media for the volleyball team here at Ohio North University. I held a media day during preseason to take all of the pictures. Now I am using those pictures to post score updates on our stories as well as letting our followers know when the games are. 

    This was such a success that we are having to hold another media day due to us using all of the pictures we already took. I am so excited for this one because I have researched different poses that will look cute and now know what kinds of pictures people enjoy. This makes me so excited to be able to see what I am doing benefit others. I have gotten complements from fellow students and especially parents because if they are busy they can now just go on Instagram to see how we are doing during games. This just reinsures that I am in the right major and field. Enjoying your job is not a normal thing in this world and I am so blessed to already know I am enjoying it. I hope that when I enter the professional world my love for social media and marketing does not change. 




Comments

  1. Sydney, I have also noticed the work you've done with the volleyball team's Instagram, and I enjoy the score updates on the story. You're doing a very good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Syd, I think that you do a great job with the ONU volleyball Instagram. As you know I am usually at the game or watching in person. However, after the game I always get on Instagram to see what is posted on the Volleyball account. I always find the content great and easy to follow along with. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney, keeping up with the volleyball team, I've seen the improvement in the posting since you've taken over without knowing it was you! It's great content that can keep me up to date live from wherever I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome to see Sydney! It sounds like a dream to be able to work around your friends and enjoy it as well. Having a good idea of what you like and how to do it is something that not everyone has. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Sport

Real Life

Sim